Wednesday, January 31, 2024

 

                                              CHICKENS CAN'T FLY

  Don't spend significant time with minor people. If there are people in your life who continually disappoint you, break promises, stomp on your dreams, are too judgmental, have different values, and don't understand you, support you, and affirm you during difficult times...they are not friends.

  Sometimes in life, as you grow, your friends will either also grow -- or go. Surround yourself in intimate relationships with people who reflect your values, goals, interests, and lifestyle.

  When I think of my successes, I am most thankful to my family and friends who enrich my life. Those are my valuable treasures, my interests. My goal is to seek out such people. My lifestyle revolves around this goal.

  Over the years, the names in my address book have changed because I changed -- and, I hope, for the better. 

 When you think you are alone, new people will show up in your life who make your life so much sweeter and easier to endure when the hard times come.

  So remember what your parents used to say, "Birds of a feather flock together."

  If you're an eagle, don't hang around chickens: Chickens Can't Fly and Eagles Soar!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment